We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Baddeck or Sydney

Which Baddeck hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
florida
Level Contributor
812 posts
71 reviews
Save Topic
Baddeck or Sydney

We have 17 days planned in NB and NS-pretty much have everything booked but trying to make one more decision!

We will be driving from Halifax and would like to spend one night in either Baddeck or Sydney before going to Cheticamp for 3 nights.

July 8 is the date if that matters-thought we would drive up the east coast to see part of Cabot Trail as we drive to Cheticamp on the 9th.

We are trying to see some diverse things-we live on the east coast of Florida so the ocean is not the most important thing-although I know the shore is different.

We will have been to Maine, St. George, NB, taking ferry from St. John-staying in Yarmouth, Lunenborg, and Halifax before July 8.

We will also be going to Tatamagouche and Wolfville before going back to Maine to visit friends and family.

Any great TA advice?

Casa

Cape Breton Island...
Destination Expert
for Cape Breton Island
Level Contributor
1,381 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Baddeck or Sydney

Oh, Now i see you have two requests going on here. I would be driving from Halifax to Cheticamp and then around the Cabot trail over to Sydney, then off the island on route 4 as it seems you have the time.

Or you could travel from Cheticamp, around the Trail to Baddeck and then to Sydney . Only overlap about 20 minutes of road.

2. Re: Baddeck or Sydney

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2010, 00:17
Get answers to your questions about Baddeck
Recent Conversations