We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which resort to go to with 3 girlfriends....

Beloit, WI
8 posts
Which resort to go to with 3 girlfriends....

My friends and I are going to celebrate turning 40 next year and are trying to figure out where to stay. We are looking at the Grand Palladium Col/Kan or the Gran Bahia Principe Akumel.

Any suggestions? I have been to Cancun once 3 years ago and the other ladies have never been to Mexico.....looking for some great input!

Thank you!

St. Charles, MO
Level Contributor
979 posts
1. Re: Which resort to go to with 3 girlfriends....

I'd choose the Palladium--unlimited a la cartes, a good area for snorkelling, and no sandbag whales out in the water to try to keep beach erosion under control.

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Puerto Morelos
Level Contributor
45,627 posts
2. Re: Which resort to go to with 3 girlfriends....

Since you never gave any criteria/specific ?, kinda hard to answer you

What's your priority

See this post

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g499445-i9177-k387…

Baltimore, MD
Level Contributor
504 posts
8 reviews
3. Re: Which resort to go to with 3 girlfriends....

If you're looking to club it, I'd stay in Cancun.

4. Re: Which resort to go to with 3 girlfriends....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 February 2011, 01:18