We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

just returned from BPC....any questions????

canada
Level Contributor
176 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
just returned from BPC....any questions????

Just returned from the Bahia Principe Coba...would be happy to answer any questions!

Mentioned in this post
Grand Bahia Principe Coba
Grand Bahia Principe Coba
14,688 Reviews
Akumal, Mexico
Oakville, Canada
Level Contributor
1,256 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: just returned from BPC....any questions????

Hi Marianne, I can't answer the first part. But for your rooms question we wanted to be close to our 2 teen boys but were also wanting 1 king and 1 double (mrs spold and I wanting to have one bed and the teens definitely not lol).

Anyway we requested 1 king 1 double close to each other on our original booking form. and on arrival we had exactly that - right next door to each other but not connected (even better lol).

We also emailed some requests for restaurants and confirmed our room request close to our departure but we never had a reply or got these requests - I think they are getting so many emails (thanks to TA!) the frequent stay guests are at the top of the pile and if the pile is too big then too bad.

canada
Level Contributor
176 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: just returned from BPC....any questions????

Hi Marianne...why don't you e mail the resort directly asking for adjoining rooms....there were 10 of us travelling together and I emailed asking to be in the same building....

there are a lot of activities for your 13 and 14 year olds during the day at the pools,....however, not much besides the show at night.... a couple of nights, there was music and some dancing outside the lobby......

Darryl.....out of 10 of us that went, only 3 got mosquito bites the first couple of nights, after that, they used insect repelent and it was ok.....there are a few, not many.....

13. Re: just returned from BPC....any questions????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 March 2011, 01:18