We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Air Con Buffet at The Gran B P

Hertford, United...
Level Contributor
133 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Air Con Buffet at The Gran B P

I was looking to book at trip there next year and was wondering if the GBP has Air Con in the buffet resurants. Thank you for your help in advance.

Portsmouth, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Playa del Carmen
Level Contributor
2,465 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Air Con Buffet at The Gran B P

The buffet in the Coba section does have AC.

2. Re: Air Con Buffet at The Gran B P

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 11 November 2010, 06:53
Hertford, United...
Level Contributor
133 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Air Con Buffet at The Gran B P

Thank you for your quick answers. Do you know of any hotels in that area that have air con buffets. I just struggle with the heat in the evening and with four kids to run around after I just need to eat in a cool environment.

Thanks

Portsmouth, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Playa del Carmen
Level Contributor
2,465 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Air Con Buffet at The Gran B P

The buffet at the Riu Yucatan in Playacar has AC. So does the one at the Blue Bay Grand Esmeralda.

Texas
Level Contributor
533 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Air Con Buffet at The Gran B P

I think the palladium buffets have AC. I seem to remember hearing that...

Canada
Level Contributor
38 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Air Con Buffet at The Gran B P

Grand Palladium has AC in three of the buffets and in the ala cartes.

vancouver
Level Contributor
603 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Air Con Buffet at The Gran B P

Can anyone that has just returned from the Coba tell me if they had the air conditioning on in the buffet when they were there?

Ontario Can.
Level Contributor
2,265 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Air Con Buffet at The Gran B P

AirCon was on the first week of this month at the Kukulcan Buffe, Coba. The buffet at Tulum has an open air section, hence no A/C. Did not go to Akumal buffet but did walk through it after eating at Arlequin. Did not notice it being hot but I had a few cocktails in me by then.

Saskatoon, Canada
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: Air Con Buffet at The Gran B P

We just got back and there was no air conditioning on last week, the windows were open and it was hot. The only night they turned the air on was during the big party night, it was the same night they had comment cards too.

10. Re: Air Con Buffet at The Gran B P

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 March 2011, 01:39