We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wifi @ Bahia Tulum??

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
559 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
Wifi @ Bahia Tulum??

Sorry if this has been asked already, I did search and could not find anything recent.

Does the GBP Tulum have wifi?

Is it free or are there additional charges?

Gracias

Portsmouth, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Playa del Carmen, Akumal
Level Contributor
2,489 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Wifi @ Bahia Tulum??

top questions lol

12. Re: Wifi @ Bahia Tulum??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 22 October 2010, 07:03
Vancouver
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Puerto Morelos
Level Contributor
44,959 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Wifi @ Bahia Tulum??

Durhamprophoto:

I replaced the old 'stale' post in the Top Question section with this post as it was more up to date (I appreciate your current info but as I am the only one maintaining this section, I don't get to it in a timely manner - which Bruce points out as often as he can)

However I wanted an update to the ? for the cost for renting computer time- Yes Golden section has many perks - not sure on the regular lobbies

I look forward to going to your Cuba forum and checking out your expertise and providing my input

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
559 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Wifi @ Bahia Tulum??

sundog, thanks for updating the information. However, by starting at post number six there has been some info left out. So I will provide the following link for anyone who would like the remainder of the information.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g499445-i9177-k395…

I didn't realize you were such a fan of Cuba. I think you will find the Cuba forum both informative and very passionate. It is filled with people who love to take the time to give comprehensive answers to even the most mundane questions.

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Puerto Morelos
Level Contributor
44,959 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: Wifi @ Bahia Tulum??

Thanks Dur - good info

Original post

tripadvisor.com/…24570095

Edited: 30 September 2010, 21:26
16. Re: Wifi @ Bahia Tulum??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 March 2011, 00:17