We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

grand palladium colonial

PETERBOROUGH...
Level Contributor
284 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
grand palladium colonial

I have booked the Colonial side.

Please could you tell me if you are able to use all of the bars & restaurants throughout the four hotels in the Palladium complex and how many there are please?

Thank you.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
966 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: grand palladium colonial

Yes, you have full privileges at every bar and restaurant in all four GP resorts, no mater which one of these resorts you stay at. I don't know exactly how many bars and restaurants there are in total, but if you go the Palladium Addict site, you will be able to see a map of the GP properties and get your answer on the forum there. Have fun, you have picked a great resort for your vacation.

Canada
Level Contributor
38 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: grand palladium colonial

You can use all of the bars and restaurants of the Colonial, Kantenah, Riviera and White Sands resorts with the exception of the exclusive Royal Yucatan Suites area which has one pool bar, lobby bar, and El Jardin restaurant. That leaves about 25 or so bars to enjoy, 9 ala carts, three AC buffets, as well as food at the beach bars and sports bar, and the outdoor pool buffets. Book more than a week if you want to hit them all!

Edited: 28 September 2010, 17:08
PETERBOROUGH...
Level Contributor
284 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: grand palladium colonial

Thank you both for your reply. Can you tell me if the sea is rocky at all?

Canada
Level Contributor
38 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: grand palladium colonial

The beach is long and varied. Some ocean off the beach has coral reef and is great for snorkeling. Other parts of the ocean are sandy, and great for wading/swimming. A bit of something for everyone. I'd highly recommend the palladium addicts site that is a wealth of information on this resort.

PETERBOROUGH...
Level Contributor
284 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: grand palladium colonial

thank you

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
12,967 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: grand palladium colonial

Nine ulimited a la cartes

Five buffets

26 bars

Two theaters

new spa

state-of-the-art gym

discothéque

sports bar

athletic field

tennis courts

10 pools

kids club (ages 1-12)

shops

internet cafes

Black & White Club (ages 13-19)

The beach on the kantenah is large and soft white sand. Colonial is fine - a busier beach with water sports,aerobics,etc.

White Sand beach has coral so you need water shoes there.Riviera isrocky and has a beautiful salt water pool.:

7. Re: grand palladium colonial

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 March 2011, 00:17