We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

which address do i email? im stuck please help!

wales
Level Contributor
325 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
which address do i email? im stuck please help!

Hiya - i know you can email coba, tulum or akumal to request which area you stay in, but what if you want to send one to akumal and coba - is there one for the whole resort. Im not sure where i want to stay, either Akumal or Coba :) 4 weeks to go..... please help me with an email adress xxxx daisy xxx

1. Re: which address do i email? im stuck please help!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 24 October 2010, 07:14
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
555 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: which address do i email? im stuck please help!

Hey Daisy,

We just received a reply from Tulum that said please send any requests within two weeks of your arrival as we do not have your information in our system yet.

I don't know about an overall address for the resorts, but the addresses for each are as follows

guestservicebpcob@bahia-principe.com (Coba)

guestservicebpaku@bahia-principe.com (Akumal)

guestservicebptul@bahia-principe.com (Tulum)

wales
Level Contributor
325 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: which address do i email? im stuck please help!

thanks so much! im not sure which one i want to go in :) decisions decisions :) xx

Llanelli, United...
Level Contributor
4,269 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: which address do i email? im stuck please help!

Hi daisy140784i,we've just booked to go to Gran Bahia in april 2011.When you return please post an honest in depth review for us about the resort.Been to Cancun twice but our first time to Riviera Maya.All info greatfully appreciated! Enjoy a da bo chi!

5. Re: which address do i email? im stuck please help!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 March 2011, 01:39