We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cancun airport

ilikescuba
Level Contributor
89 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Cancun airport

Are there places to eat in terminal one at the Cancun Airport?

ilikescuba
Level Contributor
89 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Cancun airport

Sorry. Intended to put this in the Yucatan Forum

Colo Spgs
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
29,070 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cancun airport

The Cancun forum would be better. I remember a snack place to the right once you enter the building....BUT, that was a few years ago.

Before Terminal 3 opened, I often walked between Terminals 1 and 2. Terminal 2 has a place to eat on the unsecure side of security.

Edited: 29 September 2010, 15:58
playa del carmen
Level Contributor
1,381 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Cancun airport

Terminal 1 is no longer in use except for private aircraft.

As Co-Pilot said, Terminal 2 has a restaurant on the far east side of the terminal as does Terminal 3.

Colo Spgs
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
29,070 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cancun airport

Chris, Terminal 1 appears to be used by Mayair. Flightstats.com also shows Thomson using it. I suspect that food options will be far greater in Terminal 2. I don't remember what is available in Terminal 3 on the arriving side of security. Maybe Chris does.

ilikescuba
Level Contributor
89 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Cancun airport

WE hope to catch the 1:00 Maya air flight and time may be a little tight. Just wondering if there was a place to catch a bite. If not, we can wait till Cozumel.

Colo Spgs
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
29,070 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cancun airport

Take along something to get you by until Cozumel if timing is not in your favor.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
504 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cancun airport

Here is a link to a map of the Cancun airport

Click on the map section and it will give you upper and lower levels of the airport.

It should also give you the location and names of restaraunts, bars and stores also when I looked at it last.

asur.com.mx/asur/…cancun.asp

Thanks

Snowman :O)

playa del carmen
Level Contributor
1,381 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Cancun airport

I forgot about Mayaair!!! You may be correct as these are small planes and I have never seen them either at Term 2 or 3..

There is a restaurant at arrivals at Terminal 3 (after immigration and customs) immediately to your left after exiting the terminal doors.

Edited: 30 September 2010, 13:32
ilikescuba
Level Contributor
89 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Cancun airport

Thanks, I had tried the airport map but it only show terminal 2 and 3. Or either I am doing something wrond.

Either way, we will figure it out. 2 more days!!

10. Re: Cancun airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 March 2011, 01:38