We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Palladium for New Years

Which Akumal hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sarnia, Canada
Level Contributor
97 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Grand Palladium for New Years

We will be at this resort for our first stay and are really excited. We arrive on New Years Eve during the day. Do they do any special celebrations for New Years at this resort?

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
10,404 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Grand Palladium for New Years

There is more than one site for this resort based on its popularity. I myself like to meet old friends without the hoopla of a "reunion". I hosted a PA reunion once and prefer smaller meetings with old friends. After all, it's my vacation, not a college renion.

Newbies can check

unofficialpalladium.com

communidadcommunity.com

in addition to the site that the addicts continually post.

This will probably be gone tomorrow. LOL

12. Re: Grand Palladium for New Years

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 23 October 2011, 20:05
13. Re: Grand Palladium for New Years

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 23 October 2011, 23:35
Edited: 23 October 2011, 23:35
Crewe, United...
1 post
Save Reply
14. Re: Grand Palladium for New Years

Hi Chrissy

We are arriving on boxing day so could you send me the link for new years gala please.

Regards

Elaine

New York
Level Contributor
431 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Grand Palladium for New Years

Chrissy, can you please send this link to me too ? Thanks.

UK
Level Contributor
2,285 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Grand Palladium for New Years

www.youtube.com/watch…

www.youtube.com/watch…

these are some of the videos we took when there at new year

the itinery will be posted on P.O.P on you tube by Ricardo with everything that is going on....at the begining of december....

it will probably be a lot like what is in my trip report from last year but the GALA show on new years eve will be a brand new show as it always is

hope this helps

Chrissy

New York
Level Contributor
431 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Grand Palladium for New Years

Thanks a lot ! I enjoed this videos !

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,320 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Grand Palladium for New Years

We spent last Xmas and New Years Eve at G.P. Jamaica. Arriving Xmas day at the Colonial/Akumel, look forward to seeing you all there!

E1

Oakville, Canada
Level Contributor
979 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Grand Palladium for New Years

Our family of six will be there over New Years as well. We can't think of a better way to ring in the New Year. Look for us on the beach about 1am with champagne!!

20. Re: Grand Palladium for New Years

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 19:17