We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Principe Tulum 24hr snack bar...

Which Akumal hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
1,134 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Grand Principe Tulum 24hr snack bar...

Have the map (thanks again Vancouversun) but cannot see the 24hr snack bar? Where is it (Tulum resort) and is it any good? I usually wake up at 5 A.M. and my wife and daughter don't get ready till about 10.....

Ottawa
Level Contributor
1,192 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Grand Principe Tulum 24hr snack bar...

If you're looking at the map from the ocean, the Tulum snack bar is to the right of the quiet pool (B14). It's S3 on the map I have; close to buildings 12 and 5.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
1,134 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Grand Principe Tulum 24hr snack bar...

Awesome. Any idea what they serve at 5 a.m.?

Kingston On
Level Contributor
270 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Grand Principe Tulum 24hr snack bar...

In our experience the grills were being cleaned at that time of day and the only food available was cold. Croissants fruit and the like.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
1,134 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Grand Principe Tulum 24hr snack bar...

Darn, thats half way across the resort from my room... What time do the golf carts start running?

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
877 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Grand Principe Tulum 24hr snack bar...

The carts start running at 7. My wife and I usually walk for a hour every morning and we went past there one morning at about 6:30 and they had a wide variety of croissants with cold cuts, they were very yummyand better than what was offered at the 24 hr snack bar at Akumal

6. Re: Grand Principe Tulum 24hr snack bar...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 March 2014, 01:18