We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bahia Principe Riviera Maya - A La Carte restaurant menus??

Which Akumal hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London
Level Contributor
326 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Bahia Principe Riviera Maya - A La Carte restaurant menus??

Hi

I realise this is a big ask but can anyone help or point me in the right direction to the menus for the Talum/Akumel/Coba.

I've been on their official website and don't appear to be able to find them, and also their website doesn't seem to reflect the restaurants available at each resort with what I've heard is available on this forum.

I'd be very grateful, I have heard that you stand the best chance of getting the restaurants you want if you book ahead of time.

I've checked the 'read this first' section on akumal and don't appear to find anything.

Kind regards

PGD

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Puerto Morelos
Level Contributor
41,523 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Bahia Principe Riviera Maya - A La Carte restaurant menus??

Poppy - try the Top Questions on your left called GBP Tips, section Differences & alacartes - some old menus and Rob took some new ones

Also a long 'review' thread

From the Akumal Destination Experts

GBP Tips, section differences, Buffets and a-la-Cartes

1st, you can use all the bars, buffets, pools , alacartes at all the facilities for any report except for Sian Kaan and a few other exceptions

Tips and hints from a 1st timer (revised Feb 2013)

Tips and hints from a 1st timer ... (more)

Bahia Section differences

Bahia Section differences ... (more)

sample menus and reviews for the alacartes

You are allowed ONLY 3 per week/ 4 with premium/golden) for a 7 day stay - <7 nights - likely 2 a-la cartes - book via email 7-10 day prior ... (more)

New 2012/13 Menus for Bahia alacartes and Bars

Thanks to Rob, he was busy taking photos -dress code in effect for Le Gourmet (Coba), Arlequin (Akumal), Don Pablo (Tulum). ... (more)

Buffet hours are 700-1030am, 1230-330pm, 630-1030pm

Mon--Italian,Tues--French,Wedn--Spanish ,Thurs--Mexican, Fri--Caribbean, Sat--Gala, Sun-American ... (more)

2. Re: Bahia Principe Riviera Maya - A La Carte restaurant menus??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 March 2014, 01:16