We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cab fare for 6 Days in meghalaya

1 post
Cab fare for 6 Days in meghalaya

I need to hire a cab fpr 6 days at Shillong for ferrying a family of three

1. from Airport to Hotel & Local excursions within Shillong;

2. From Hotel in Shillong to different tourist spots in Meghalaya in or around Shillong for Daily up & Down for 4 Days ;

3. From Hotel to Airport in Shillong

Tentative dates are either between 21April to 26 April OR from 28.04.2018 to 03.04.2018.

Kindly quote consolidated amount for 6 day package. The spots for excursions outside Shillong are likely to be

Shillong (Day Trip)

Shillong-Barapani-Shillong (Day Trip)

Shillong-Sohra-Shillong (Day Trip)

Shillong-Sohra-Laitkynsew-Shillong (Day Trip)

Shillong-Mawphlang-Mawsynram-Shillong (Day Trip)

Shillong-Smit-Thadlaskein-Nartiang-Shillong (Day Trip)

12 replies to this topic
Guwahati, India
Destination Expert
for Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland, Guwahati, Shillong, Tawang, Imphal, Aizawl, Kohima, Kaziranga National Park
Level Contributor
6,555 posts
508 reviews
1. Re: Cab fare for 6 Days in meghalaya

Cab rental approx Rs.3500/day (incl fuel, driver allowance)

Bangalore
Level Contributor
50 posts
2. Re: Cab fare for 6 Days in meghalaya

I just completed my 5 days meghalaya trip . I used Dipak sarkar taxi service. he is very reliable person, he is very good guide and friendly person. i used his taxi for my complete meghalaya trip . pls let me , if you need his phone number

1 post
3. Re: Cab fare for 6 Days in meghalaya

hey ... can I have the number of the taxi service you used for your complete trip in Meghalaya? How much is the approximate amount you spent on the taxi service for the 5 days?

4. Re: Cab fare for 6 Days in meghalaya

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 July 2018, 09:58

Level Contributor
64 posts
1 review
5. Re: Cab fare for 6 Days in meghalaya

Again promotions started

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
17,552 posts
106 reviews
6. Re: Cab fare for 6 Days in meghalaya

I’ve reported Himanshu in post #4 to the Moderators.

He has posted the same phone number in every forum post he’s made, and is clearly breaching forum posting guidelines about advertising, self promotion and solicitation.

Also, the OP’s travel dates were MONTHS ago.

Edited: 27 July 2018, 07:29
Noida, India
Level Contributor
29 posts
5 reviews
7. Re: Cab fare for 6 Days in meghalaya

Hi what did he charge for the same ?

Level Contributor
29 posts
7 reviews
8. Re: Cab fare for 6 Days in meghalaya

As mentioned before, the cab charges will be anywhere around 3500-4000 per day for Swift Dzire and 4500-5000 per day for Innova. If you are lucky enough you can get it a bit less on the mentioned rate.

Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
9. Re: Cab fare for 6 Days in meghalaya

Pls. provide me the number. We are traveling on 26th of this month for 4 days...

Hyderabad, India
Level Contributor
148 posts
15 reviews
10. Re: Cab fare for 6 Days in meghalaya

@hafeezp: as per community guidelines that would be promotion. Mod may remove the post. Better to direct message if you want.

Reply to: Cab fare for 6 Days in meghalaya
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted