We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Campsite's!!

Level Contributor
6 posts
80 reviews
Save Topic
Campsite's!!

Hello.. can anyone help me. I am looking for a campsite in hunstanton, for tents not fussed about electric.

Cheers

4 replies to this topic
Great Yarmouth...
Destination Expert
for Norwich, Great Yarmouth
Level Contributor
615 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Campsite's!!

I can't think there is one .....

Definitely one up the road at Snettisham and over at Sandringham, but I'll keep thinking and looking for one in Sunny Hunny.

Northamptonshire...
Destination Expert
for Bedfordshire, Northamptonshire
Level Contributor
4,301 posts
1,342 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Campsite's!!

We visited it about a year ago.....Searles just off the roundabout by tescos as you come down the hill from the coastal road.....the campsite is at the top end of the park and is located close to the beach also.

Level Contributor
1 post
91 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Campsite's!!

If you can cope with being a little bit inland from Hunstanton, I cannot recommend Bircham Windmill too highly. A mix of electric and non-electric pitches in a paddock beside a working windmill and bakery. Fab shower-rooms (inc one in a shepherd's hut). Wonderful bread and cakes from the bakery, and full English breakfast available in the tea rooms from 9am.

Just had two short, but magical stays there. Free wifi available too and a couple of village pubs in walking distance. Really quiet location - birdsong and sheep bleating.

1 post
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Campsite's!!

Diglea caravan park in Snettisham : )

Reply to: Campsite's!!
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Hunstanton
Recent Conversations