We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Last Post Wetherspoon Parking - Elmer Approach Cliffton Road

philpeg1969
Level Contributor
345 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Last Post Wetherspoon Parking - Elmer Approach Cliffton Road

Hi

Looking at parking near Last Post Wetherspoons in Southend. I have seen a Car park at the rear entrance of the pub in Elmer approach on Clifton road. Has any one pared here and is the car park secure?

Thank you

2 replies to this topic
Southend-on-Sea...
Level Contributor
1,596 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Last Post Wetherspoon Parking - Elmer Approach Cliffton Road

The rear entrance to the Last Post is in fact in Weston Road. The front entrance is in Clifftown Road, opposite Southend Central Rail Station. Elmer Approach is to the north of the railway line, the Last Post is to the south. Just up from Southend Central station there is an NCP car park, used mainly by office workers and commuters. The car park is in Scratton Road (confusing I know, but Clifftown Road is one way as far as Clarence Road, then becomes Scratton Road and two way). There is another car park towards the end of Clarence Road, which is nearer the rear entrance of the Last Post. Both car parks are safe and secure.

London, United...
Level Contributor
494 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Last Post Wetherspoon Parking - Elmer Approach Cliffton Road

I rang The Last Post earlier today and was told that the car park costs £3.90 for 24 hours. Brilliant when compared to Brighton - we had to pay £15 for 3 hours there.

Reply to: Last Post Wetherspoon Parking - Elmer Approach Cliffton Road
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Southend-on-Sea