We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cliffs pavillion southend

Harlow
2 posts
Save Topic
Cliffs pavillion southend

Thinking of taking our 4 year old daughter to see a show at the cliffs pavillion, Southend but the tickets are in row aa so quite far back (last row of stalls)

Would this be too far away for a 4 year old?

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
6,822 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cliffs pavillion southend

I have only been in the stalls once and that was about 5 row from the front. We usually go for balcony and not more than row H.

The stalls are flat until the balcony overhang and then slope up.

We have 3 things booked so far this year. What do you plan to see ?

Corringham, United...
Level Contributor
6,961 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cliffs pavillion southend

We have used those stalls in the past and as Amos said they are slightly raised.

In between the "flat" stalls and those including the AA group is a walkway and the Sound/Light engineers base hence it being raised.

We prefer to use the balcony as for us it is a far better view but the AA ones are ok for adults but not sure for a 4 year old

Have you considered using the boxes,as they are much closer than the balcony and may be a better choice for a young child??

Harlow
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Cliffs pavillion southend

Thank you both for the replies. Unfortunately the tickets we were looking at have sold out. I think the seats would probably have been too far away anyway.

I shall bear your advice in mind next time we book! :)

4. Re: Cliffs pavillion southend

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 May 2018, 18:19
Get answers to your questions about Southend-on-Sea