We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Teatime meal ?

Halifax, United...
Level Contributor
253 posts
33 reviews
Teatime meal ?

Hi I'm looking for somewhere to eat on Monday teatime which is handy for the football,we will be on foot . I know everywhere will probably be busy,but my husband will have worked all day and we would like a sit down meal .

Thankyou Julie .....

6 replies to this topic
lancs
Level Contributor
297 posts
2 reviews
1. Re: Teatime meal ?

How will you be getting to burnley, there,s a greasy spoon across from the bus station called The Atlantis, Hollywood star pub across from Manchester rd train station, depends what sort of food you want.

Halifax, United...
Level Contributor
253 posts
33 reviews
2. Re: Teatime meal ?

Hi we will be arriving by car,was thinking along the lines of good pub grub,but maybe it's a bad idea with Chelsea being at Burnley it will probably be too busy. We are driving over from Halifax so may stop at that pub in Cliviger,can't remember it's name .

Thanks Julie ......

lancs
Level Contributor
297 posts
2 reviews
3. Re: Teatime meal ?

Is it the ram inn, there,s one about half mile further towards burnley called the queens, havn,t been myself but i have heard good reports, or you can turn right after the ram up red lees road and go the thornton arms, turn right at roundabout

Halifax, United...
Level Contributor
253 posts
33 reviews
4. Re: Teatime meal ?

Thanks for your help will try one of these as town will probably be too busy .

Julie ...

Halifax, United...
Level Contributor
253 posts
33 reviews
5. Re: Teatime meal ?

Thanks for your help will try one of these as town will probably be too busy .

Julie ...

lancs
Level Contributor
297 posts
2 reviews
6. Re: Teatime meal ?

I heard you the first time, the thornton arms is about a mile from the ground but is hidden from the main road, have a good one.

Reply to: Teatime meal ?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Burnley
Recent Conversations