We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seahouses - Kings Field estate area

Stockport
Level Contributor
174 posts
12 reviews
Seahouses - Kings Field estate area

I am thinking of booking a holiday in Seahouses. I have seen several properties on the Kings Field estate and wondered if this is a nice area? Some of the properties have a large caravan park right behind them - do you get much noise for these or get kids/teenagers hanging around (there is a play area at the end of the road)? Is it a quiet estate?

Many thanks for helping.

9 replies to this topic
Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
105 posts
8 reviews
1. Re: Seahouses - Kings Field estate area

We stayed in a holiday cottage/house last year at Kings Field & would recommend it. It's a new build estate with easy access to a quiet beach just past the golf course. We had no noise, bother etc from caravan site, we hardly knew it was there.

Washington, United...
1 post
2. Re: Seahouses - Kings Field estate area

does any one know if there are any markets in or around seahouses in the near future.

Level Contributor
1 post
53 reviews
3. Re: Seahouses - Kings Field estate area

Hi king field seahouses is great place 4a break try Dune three bed with sea view to the rear it on with Cottage 4u we'd site a5min walk in to the village

Settle, England...
Level Contributor
1 post
2 reviews
4. Re: Seahouses - Kings Field estate area

We love Seahouses and always take a holiday cottage on the Kingsfield estate along with our 2 beagles.....we love it so much that we are in the process of buying one of the houses on the estate now.Seahouses has everything in my opinion.

West Yorkshire
Level Contributor
1 post
43 reviews
5. Re: Seahouses - Kings Field estate area

My in laws have been going to Seahouses for years and always hire a house on Kingsfield estate. We have been going for a couple of years and will be going again at Easter- we too stay in a house on Kingsfield. The estate is quiet and you can access the beach easily. Their is also a coastal path into Seahouses. We would highly recommend the estate as a base.

Edited: 26 March 2017, 11:36
6. Re: Seahouses - Kings Field estate area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10 July 2017, 17:35

Alsager, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
105 reviews
7. Re: Seahouses - Kings Field estate area

Hi I have a little dog and have been looking for a weeks letting on the kings field estate but could not find anywhere that takes dogs I notice you say you take your 2 dogs to the kings field estate could you be so kind as to send me details of where you go and which agents you use or details of the owner if it's a private let

Many thanks

Arthur harding

8. Re: Seahouses - Kings Field estate area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 10 July 2017, 18:10

West Midlands
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
9. Re: Seahouses - Kings Field estate area

Arthur, we have booked Cockle Cottage next year on the Kings Field Estate as it allows dogs, Mrs. Lesley Robson is the owner and her telephone number is 07734 225477. . Hope this is helpful.

Jacqueline

Reply to: Seahouses - Kings Field estate area
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Seahouses
Recent Conversations