We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hershey Park- Free Parking coupon?

Lancaster...
Level Contributor
114 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Hershey Park- Free Parking coupon?

I have already purchased my Hershey Park tickets...

Does anyone know how I can get a Free Parking pass for Hershey Park????

thanks!

Central PA
Level Contributor
3,842 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hershey Park- Free Parking coupon?

Never heard of any of those floating around. They've increased it to 12 bucks this year.

Lancaster...
Level Contributor
114 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hershey Park- Free Parking coupon?

I know :(

im pretty sure Giant has a voucher for free parking, but you have to buy the tickets, and I already have them...

Central PA
Level Contributor
3,842 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hershey Park- Free Parking coupon?

Yep, Giant has them

FREE parking when you purchase two regular tickets $$45.95 each

(parking voucher must be redeemed by 6/30/12)

Hummelstown
Destination Expert
for Hershey
Level Contributor
434 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hershey Park- Free Parking coupon?

There is really no way around the parking fee if you want to park in the Hersheypark lots. You could park in town for free and walk into the park. It's not that bad a walk, but it might seem very long after a full day of walking around. If you would like to know how to walk in (there is only one way) let me know!

Lancaster...
Level Contributor
114 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hershey Park- Free Parking coupon?

@ mike0917

Do you think Giant would give out a voucher if I already bought tickets?

@ hersheyfolks

Whats the pathway to get into Hershey Park, & about how long to you think it takes?

Thanks!

PA
Destination Expert
for Hershey, Harrisburg
Level Contributor
2,989 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hershey Park- Free Parking coupon?

Did you originally buy your Hersheypark tickets at Giant? If so, it's worth asking them about the free parking voucher.

Central PA
Level Contributor
3,842 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hershey Park- Free Parking coupon?

It's 12 bucks and a free tram. U can pack a cooler and save wayyyyy more than 12 bucks on food and drinks.

Lancaster...
Level Contributor
114 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hershey Park- Free Parking coupon?

We went through my boyfriends company so we have free food an drinks :p

Hummelstown
Destination Expert
for Hershey
Level Contributor
434 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hershey Park- Free Parking coupon?

It is fairly easy to walk into Hersheypark from downtown. It will take about 10 minutes.

Park at the garage behind The Hershey Story and exit from the rear of the garage. There is a staircase that leads to a pedestriat overpass over the train tracks. When you exit at the rear of the garage, cross the street and go left, down the hill.

There is a path, not really a sidewalk, that will curve around following the park's fence. Just stay on that path and you will come to an opening between Hersheypark and Chocolate World and you are there!

My only word of caution is that it is poorly lit and the path is not necessarily even.

All that said, I would really consider whether it is better to spend the $12 to park inside the gate. Do not underestimate how tiring a day at Hersheypark can be. The last thing you may want to do is have to walk back into town.

Whatever you decide, let me know if you need any more information. Have fun!

Murfreesboro, TN
Level Contributor
60 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Hershey Park- Free Parking coupon?

We are planning to go to Hershey Park for 2 full days. Are there any deals on the 2 day pass out there? Any combo tickets out there for multiple attractions in Hershey? ie the trolley tour, 3 D movie, Hershey Gardens, etc? Is parking free for Chocolate World?