We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

terminal 4 to terminal 3--heathrow

Level Contributor
706 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
terminal 4 to terminal 3--heathrow

i will be staying at the hilton heathrow hotel located at terminal 4. the next day for my british airways flight to madrid i have to get to terminal 3. i was thinking of taking the train which is free. i know i have to walk through the tunnel to terminal 4 - to get to terminal 3 is it a long walk to the train and getting off at terminal 3 is it a long walk to british airways?

would it be easier to take a taxi? thanks-

Watford
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
41,770 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: terminal 4 to terminal 3--heathrow

Not sure a taxi would be very pleased with such a short fare and could easily charge you £15.

It's an easy journey by foot and free train. Just take the overhead walkway from the Hilton to T4 (5-6 minutes) and then take the lift down to the train station. You can take a trolley (cart) as far as the platform. Trains to the central station run every 15 minutes and the journey is just 3 or 4 minutes.

Then just follow the signs for T3. From ticket hall level it is just 5 minutes along an underground corridor to the Departures hall.

Level Contributor
706 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: terminal 4 to terminal 3--heathrow

thank you for the wonderful reply. much appreciated.

3. Re: terminal 4 to terminal 3--heathrow

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 February 2011, 02:28