We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sight & Sound Theatre seats

Virginia
Level Contributor
19 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Sight & Sound Theatre seats

Which seats should we choose to get a good view of the show: floor or raised? Are seats at the floor section same level all throughout that we can't see if we are the at the farthest row?

Thanks.

New City, NY
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Sight & Sound Theatre seats

I'm taking two children to the sight and sound show ages 8 and 6 - where are the best seats for the?

New Haven...
1 post
Save Reply
22. Re: Sight & Sound Theatre seats

Hi! do they bring animals down just the one middle aisle or all 3? thanks!

Hagerstown, Maryland
2 posts
Save Reply
23. Re: Sight & Sound Theatre seats

Please advise where the handicap seats are located. My friend in a wheel chair wants to come, but is afraid that he won't be allowed up front.

Hagerstown, Maryland
2 posts
Save Reply
24. Re: Sight & Sound Theatre seats

My handicapped friend, in a wheel chair, would like to sit up front in your theater. Is this possible? Or, do you designate other areas for wheel chairs?

Princeton, New...
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Sight & Sound Theatre seats

We want to go tomorrow night Thursday but it shows online sold out and when I called too What should we do? We will only be in the area Thursday and Friday and it's 2 1/2 hours from our home. Darn I never heard of this theater before today and it looks like a wonderful show

Over the Rainbow
Level Contributor
404 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: Sight & Sound Theatre seats

I would still go to the theater and see. You never know what large group might show up with available tickets because someone in their group couldn't attend.

Bangor, Pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Lancaster
Level Contributor
2,606 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: Sight & Sound Theatre seats

I agree with June. That was actually how we attended NOAH years ago the first time they performed it. We were back in Lancaster County for the weekend to visit my parents, were in Strasburg to shop at Eldreth Pottery -one of my wife's favorite stores, and on a whim stopped at Sight and Sound. A church Bus group had some extra tickets because of no shows so we purchased from them and attended.

Princeton, New...
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
28. Re: Sight & Sound Theatre seats

Thank you ! I actually called about 4 times and today at noon some tickets opened up for tomorrow in the 16th row I was elated and I'm excited to go .. I do appreciate the suggestions I've never heard of this theater and hope to come back to see other shows too

Over the Rainbow
Level Contributor
404 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
29. Re: Sight & Sound Theatre seats

Janie - I hope you enjoy the show. For 'next time' (S&S will be presenting "Moses" starting in March), you might want to look into staying at a B&B. Many of the innkeepers can get you discounted tickets for the shows.

Ohio
Level Contributor
165 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
30. Re: Sight & Sound Theatre seats

We have seen all the shows at Sight And Sound Theater (6 hour drive for us). Just purchased tickets for Moses. Agree you will not want to sit to close to stage. We always sit in section 103, row H, seats 51 and 52 (isle seats). When my sister and her husband come, they sit right behind or across from us (also enjoying a isle seat). Love all their shows.