We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to sit at Sight and Sound Theatre

Which Lancaster hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
MEADVILLE
Level Contributor
145 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Where to sit at Sight and Sound Theatre

Our choices are 101 or 104 on the Floor or some 302, 303, and 304 2nd/3rd row seats. That would be JJ and KK and LL. Any thoughts on best seats for Jonah?

Bangor, Pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Lancaster
Level Contributor
2,553 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to sit at Sight and Sound Theatre

Have not been to Jonah. In general, row J would be far enough back that you should catch the action on the side stages without having to turn around. (HOWEVER i WOULD NOT WANT TO BE FURTHER FORWARD)

However, my sense, from the reviews I have seen on Jonah is that there is also a lot going on overhead. You might therefore be better off further back. Suggest you call the Theater to see if they can tell you how far back in the theater the overhead effects extend.

Edited: 21 March 2012, 11:07
Ohio
Level Contributor
165 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to sit at Sight and Sound Theatre

We like sections 101 and 103, starting with rows G or H, end seats near the middle isle. We have seen all their shows and you don't want to be too close to the stage. They bring the animals down the middle isles.

Calabash, NC
Level Contributor
25 posts
156 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to sit at Sight and Sound Theatre

We like 202 section,last row inthe end.

4. Re: Where to sit at Sight and Sound Theatre

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 07:42