We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any place to eat in Ligonier!? Not much offered here...

Mobile, Alabama
Level Contributor
417 posts
645 reviews
355 helpful votes
Any place to eat in Ligonier!? Not much offered here...
Save

We go for a weekend every year in June to take my son to Idlewild - we usually eat at the park those nights, but on our first night (Friday) we like to eat out. Last year we tried the Ligonier Inn (you can read my review) - not a good exeperience. Road Toad doesn't allow children under 8.

Suggestions!?

3 replies to this topic
WV
Level Contributor
401 posts
1. Re: Any place to eat in Ligonier!? Not much offered here...
Save

While not in Ligonier, we like the Out of the Fire Cafe. It's about 20 minutes away, over route 711, in Donegal. It's BYOB and has a nice deck - I think they take reservations too. Their website has the menu, photos, etc. It's outofthefirecafe.com

Mobile, Alabama
Level Contributor
417 posts
645 reviews
355 helpful votes
2. Re: Any place to eat in Ligonier!? Not much offered here...
Save

thanks - but, hoping to stay in Ligonier. 20 mins away is also Greensburg w/ many many options - not wanting to travel once we get there...

san francisco
7 posts
3. Re: Any place to eat in Ligonier!? Not much offered here...
Save

Hi not a very big selection in Ligonier. you can try this place http://www.casachapalarestaurant.com/ for mexican food ,decent food, nice decor only 1 block from the diamond.

Reply to: Any place to eat in Ligonier!? Not much offered here...
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Ligonier
US$USD
Canada (English)
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.