We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Searching for address of old Holiday Inn, Ligonier, PA

Sterling Heights...
Level Contributor
24 posts
5 reviews
2 helpful votes
Searching for address of old Holiday Inn, Ligonier, PA
Save

Back in the 70's we stayed at a HolidayInn located inside Ligonier, PA. I think it is probably long gone since then but I am interested in finding the street address. Does anyone know of this property from that era? Recent searches show no Holiday Inn in Ligonier, PA.

4 replies to this topic
York, PA
Level Contributor
2,638 posts
37 reviews
56 helpful votes
1. Re: Searching for address of old Holiday Inn, Ligonier, PA
Save

It is still there but is now a Ramada.

http://www.ramadaligonier.com

Louisville, Kentucky
Level Contributor
2,134 posts
200 reviews
109 helpful votes
2. Re: Searching for address of old Holiday Inn, Ligonier, PA
Save

Just an FYI, tracyeg, that the hotel probably looks identical to when it was a Holiday Inn (except for the Ramada logos). Rooms were small and stuffy when I was there a few months ago - don't expect there to be a lot of "modern conveniences" (i.e., electrical outlets) - I only counted 3 in my room (and that was after unplugging various light fixtures!). :-(

Sterling Heights...
Level Contributor
24 posts
5 reviews
2 helpful votes
3. Re: Searching for address of old Holiday Inn, Ligonier, PA
Save

Years later but thank you! It was more about memories and less about the property.

Elizabeth...
Level Contributor
367 posts
30 reviews
21 helpful votes
4. Re: Searching for address of old Holiday Inn, Ligonier, PA
Save

We stay at the Ramada in Ligonier at least once a a year and have never had a bad room. It is a little dated but the bed are comfortable, the rooms are clean and breakfast is included. It is within walking distance to all of the shops and restaurants near the Diamond/town square. The staff is friendly and they have a nice bar although with covid, you would have to order food. There is plenty of free parking and check in is a breeze.

Reply to: Searching for address of old Holiday Inn, Ligonier, PA
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Ligonier
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.