We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Question about a local artist.

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
1,218 posts
103 reviews
Question about a local artist.

Hello. This might be a long shot but I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction. About a month or so ago my husband and I were in Ohiopyle and there was a fall festival of some kind going on - there was an apple press and many vendors. One of the vendors was a local artist selling hand painted saw blades. My husband really loved the work and we would have purchased one but they only accepted cash and we only had credit cards with us that day. I would love to buy him one of these pieces for Christmas but cannot remember the name of the vendor/ artist. If anyone has any idea who this might be I would really appreciate it. Google searches have not yielded any results yet, thanks so much in advance.

hudson valley
Level Contributor
3,213 posts
1. Re: Question about a local artist.

I'd try contacting the people who hosted or organized the festival. Assuming it wasn't some kind of free for all, they should have a list of all the vendors. Worst case scenario you're close enough to plan on a visit when they (presumably) have the festival next year.

Elizabethtown...
Level Contributor
986 posts
37 reviews
2. Re: Question about a local artist.

Is this it? ohiopyleartist-connieshoaf.com/store/c13/Pai…

Found this artist on the Ohiopyle Facebook page.

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
1,218 posts
103 reviews
3. Re: Question about a local artist.

thefourskis-- you found her!! Thanks so much. I have contacted the artist by e- mail and we are discussing a few pieces. Thanks again.

Ohiopyle...
Level Contributor
33 posts
3 reviews
4. Re: Question about a local artist.

Howdy, I can not remember the artist's name, but call the state park office at 724 329 0793 and ask for Stacy, she is the assistant park manager and the person who organizes that event.

5. Re: Question about a local artist.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 June 2018, 15:18
Get answers to your questions about Ohiopyle
More Ohiopyle Topics