We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Why have all the reviews for the Comfort Inn been deleted?

Long Island
Level Contributor
2 posts
55 reviews
Save Topic
Why have all the reviews for the Comfort Inn been deleted?

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g53991-d102674-…

This hotel had TONS of reviews, the majority of them being very poor. I know, because I had a horrible experience there last year and wrote all about it. I noticed that my review was gone and when I went to check it out, I saw that it wasn't just mine...ALL the reviews were missing (with the exception of 3 recent ones). Does anybody have any more information? I contacted TA, but I know that it can take a while to get a response sometimes.

I'm trying not to jump to conclusions here, but it's a bit disappointing that a hotel with a bad reputation can start over with a clean slate and people will have NO idea how bad it is until they get stuck there...I mean, what's the point of Tripadvisor then if the bad reviews can just "magically" disappear?

1 reply
Long Island
Level Contributor
2 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Why have all the reviews for the Comfort Inn been deleted?

Nevermind. I got a fast reply. It's under new ownership and they want to give the new owners a fresh start. Fair, but I wish I could still have access to the review I spent all that time on!

Reply to: Why have all the reviews for the Comfort Inn been deleted?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about White Haven