We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Block Island hotels

Bensalem...
2 posts
Save Topic
Block Island hotels

Looking to take a trip to Block Island in June and was looking for recommendations on where to stay.

Massachusetts
Destination Expert
for Quebec City, Block Island
Level Contributor
4,703 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Block Island hotels

What kind of an accomodation are you looking for? B & B, inn, hotel, which are really old buildings that look turn of the century but are charming, or a rental? How long are you planning on staying?

JDP

Bensalem...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Block Island hotels

Not really sure. Looking for info to see what is best. I like B&Bs but prefer my own bathroom. Looking to go for a long weekend..maybe th-sun. My bf and I want to go fishing and sightseeing.

3. Re: Block Island hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 April 2013, 14:08
Edited: 30 April 2013, 14:08
Massachusetts
Destination Expert
for Quebec City, Block Island
Level Contributor
4,703 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Block Island hotels

The Blue Dory Inn has a lot of options, including a main Victorian House with rooms, plus a 2 family home and other rentals.

The National Hotel offers some good deals also and is well worth it.

JDP

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
2,411 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Block Island hotels

We stayed at the 1661 Inn for four nights in August and liked it well enough. The grounds were nice, the breakfast buffet and evening cocktail hour were a real plus and I would consider returning again because of those features. The downside was our room didn't have A/C (some do) and it was definately in need of a refurbish.

Westerly, Rhode...
Level Contributor
614 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Block Island hotels

I love to stay in B&Bs when I travel. I have found BnBFinder.com and BBonline.com to be good sources of information, especially coupled with the information I find here on TA. I've stayed in some wonderful places doing just that.

7. Re: Block Island hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 January 2013, 05:16