We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any recommenda on where to stay 7/3 - 7/10 around Charleston

Mount Pleasant...
Level Contributor
167 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Any recommenda on where to stay 7/3 - 7/10 around Charleston

Our budget is $3000 for the week for a 4 bedroom house or condo. My Dad originally wanted to stay at Isle of Palms, but i don't think we can find a 4 bedroom for that much. Any suggestions on other areas? We'd like something on or across the road from a beach in a kid friendly area. We will have 8 adults and 3 toddlers. I know the week of the 4th of July is high season. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

-Bryan

Edited: 31 January 2011, 14:40
Fayetteville...
Destination Expert
for Seabrook Island
Level Contributor
1,090 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Any recommenda on where to stay 7/3 - 7/10 around Charleston

@kablam~ Don't get hung up on IoP. Consider Seabrook and Kiawah Islands. Be aware you probably won't be able to get beachfront anywhere for the under $4k for the size of accommodations you're needing.

My neighborhood on Seabrook, Sealoft, is one block from the beach boardwalk. These are 3 bd/2 bath homes averaging in the $1400-1600/summer week range.

Summer weekly rentals are Sat-Sat.

12. Re: Any recommenda on where to stay 7/3 - 7/10 around Charleston

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2012, 14:19
Get answers to your questions about Charleston