We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rude Resort Employees

Boulder, Colorado
Level Contributor
227 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Rude Resort Employees

How we do make a complaint on a rude employee we encountered? Kiawah is a great place and a couple of employee's were so rude to my sister and I. Thanks. When we come back what are some of the best restaurants on the island?

Kiawah Island...
Destination Expert
for Kiawah Island, Charleston
Level Contributor
9,529 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rude Resort Employees

I'd suggest contacting the Resort...

www.kiawahresort.com

You'll find all the restaurants that are on the island on the Resort's website, that's all there are. We find them to all be pretty good, they go up and down, but never bad.

Look to the restaurants off the island for more variety and better prices.

2. Re: Rude Resort Employees

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10 February 2016, 23:35
3. Re: Rude Resort Employees

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 February 2017, 01:17
Get answers to your questions about Kiawah Island
Recent Conversations