We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone stayed at this property?

Connecticut
2 posts
Save Topic
Has anyone stayed at this property?

Just made reservations at the Royale Palms Condo in Myrtle Beach, not alot of information and no reviews any info would be appreciated... Thanks so much

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,264 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Has anyone stayed at this property?

There is some discussion about this place in an earlier post.

New Hartford, New...
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,108 posts
175 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Has anyone stayed at this property?

I have stayed at this property and also posted photos. They are currently running a special.

A 2 bedroom oceanview for $249 per night. 1-866-454-8309 and ask for SRP Code K1. I booked at this rate yesterday. Valid until August 18. They only had a few left but I'd call and ask! A one bedroom oceanview is going for $169. Both rates do not include tax.

The building just opened in May. It's very lovely. Connected to the HIlton and you can use the facilities at both the HIlton and Kingston Plantation.

We usually stay in Kingston Plantation and I still prefer Windermere in Kingston but Royale Palms is a very nice property. Don't know when you are planning on going. It is a very busy place in the summer and parking gets tricky as they just built a new parking garage and it could have been larger. However, the garage is connected and you can unload your car in front of Royale Palms with the luggage carts. The entryway of Royale Palms is quite lovely. You have to check in at the Hilton which can take time depending upon what time you check in. Internet access is available but they do charge. The restaurant at the Hilton is quite nice, especially for breakfast. Lovely views of the ocean.

There is an outdoor bar at the Hilton that is also nice. There is a private pool for Royale Palms but it is quite small. However the Hilton has several pools that you can use and one has a lazy river. You can also rent a cabana by the lazy river pool. I think the cabana cost is $100 for the day. Seems a bit high but the cabanas are very nice and even have ceiling fans.

You can walk over to Embassy Suites and enjoy their pools as well. If you are bringing children there are many childrens activities at the Embassy Suites.

Tanger Outlets are only 1 mile away. Kroger is at one end of the road and Walmart at the other end.

Let us know what you think or if you have more specific questions!

3. Re: Has anyone stayed at this property?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2009, 17:19