We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kryptonite

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
32 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Kryptonite

I'm leaving for Myrtle Beach in a few days with a group of three girls. We are all 19 except for one girl turning 18 in two months. A friend who had recently been in MB told us at Club Kryptonite they let 17 year olds in? I was somewhat suprised and skeptical, though it would solve our problems. Any info?

New Hartford, New...
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,077 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kryptonite

You have to be 18 to enter Club Kryptonite. Perhaps it was a special nite for under 18 year olds.

Any Beach
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach, West Virginia
Level Contributor
9,873 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kryptonite

My son was there with a bunch of his friends during senior week. I know not all seniors there were 18. How could they let all those kids in if they were only 17? Or was that just for Senior Week?

3. Re: Kryptonite

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 September 2009, 19:16