We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip Report (Part Two)

Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Trip Report (Part Two)

After 5 days in Charleston, we drove up to Myrtle Beach. On the way, we stopped at Brookgreen Gardens. What a beautiful place! We also had the best burgers ever at the River City Cafe in Murrels Inlet.

We checked in to Dune's Village. I had requested a high floor away from construction and got just that-14th floor on the other side of hotel from construction. The one bedroom was very nice with a lovely view of the beach. My husband loved the jacuzzi tub and my daughter loved the waterpark.

We went putt-putt golfing, shopped at Broadway on the Beach and Barefoot Landing, enjoyed Kirk's ice cream and Carolina Roadhouse, but most of the time was spent relaxing on the beach. We didn't do any of the shows since we are from Orlando and have seen some of them already.

Dune's Village was a great place to stay and everyone was very friendly. We really enjoyed our visit to Myrtle Beach.

sumter,sc
Level Contributor
263 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trip Report (Part Two)

Thanks for your report. Glad you had a great time. Sounds like you did just enough.. and still had relaxing time!!

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
1,310 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trip Report (Part Two)

thanks for your report.. I enjoyed reading it...

Where is part one? :)

Myrtle Beach, South...
Level Contributor
2,410 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Trip Report (Part Two)

part 1 is under Charleston Forum

4. Re: Trip Report (Part Two)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2009, 02:21