We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Extended Weather Forecasts

Saxonburg, PA
Level Contributor
755 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Extended Weather Forecasts

The extended weather forecast for Myrtle Beach for the next 15 days calls for rain from Saturday July 14 - July 20Th. How accurate are these forecasts so far in the future and when they call for rain is it typically a constant rain or a just a passing shower? I know that the weather changes here frequently and they more than not get it wrong. I love a good storm over the ocean, but I also look forward to the sunshine.

Ron

Any Beach
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach, West Virginia
Level Contributor
9,855 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Extended Weather Forecasts

Ron, I have found it very rare that the forecast is NOT calling for 30% chance of rain. Seems that is the norm for there. Most days, it will be nice and sunny in the morning....then around 2,3 or 4 o'clock it will cloud up.....and possibly a chance of a short, passing shower.

Now when it says 60% chance, then there is a greater chance of rain..of course. But don't worry about the 30 or 40% chance. It almost always says that.

2. Re: Extended Weather Forecasts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2009, 11:23