We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Diners, Drive Ins, and Dives

Which Myrtle Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Huntersville, North...
Destination Expert
for Huntersville
Level Contributor
574 posts
68 reviews
Save Topic
Diners, Drive Ins, and Dives

Guy Fieri and Diners, Drive Ins and Dives are going to be in the area the weekend of May 14-16 according to a sign posted in the door of Hamburger Joes at Barefoot. Anyone else heard anything? I will be down that weekend for a golf trip. Would love to know exactly where thay will be filming. FYI Hamburger Joes is asking people to email DDD and persuade thes show to come by.

La Porte, IN
Level Contributor
83 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Diners, Drive Ins, and Dives

Saw something about an expo and he will be preparing breakfast item for a show, you can buy tickets but kinda expensive for 2 hour show. The show is early in a.m. I believe I saw it under visitmyrtlebeach.com

Totowa, NJ
Level Contributor
204 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Diners, Drive Ins, and Dives

Guy will be down that weekend, do not recall anything about filming. The tickets to the breakfast and show are very expensive. As far as Hamburger Joe, they have a great burger, but that is basically all they offer. We tried their wings to go and they were not cook enough, was not able to eat them. The burger was great but not good enough for DDD.

3. Re: Diners, Drive Ins, and Dives

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 October 2010, 00:16