We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ocean's one next week.. But have a question

Which Myrtle Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
nc
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Ocean's one next week.. But have a question

Our family will be staying there Thurs thru Sun. Work schedules changed, so we would actually be able to go down a day early. I called Ocean's one to add a night to my reservation and was quoted a price 40 dollars more than the rate i booked just 2 weeks ago. 89 a night for a 2 br, now 129 for the same room. The lady on the phone while nice, wouldnt budge on the rate... any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks....

Any Beach
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach, West Virginia
Level Contributor
8,193 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ocean's one next week.. But have a question

Doesn't make sense to me. If you added a weekend night, I might understand, but usually a week day is cheaper. Call back, ask to speak to the manager. Tell them paying the same rate would be better for them....than having an empty room! (which it probably would be!)

nc
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ocean's one next week.. But have a question

Thanks Beachlady, I was thinking of waiting until Monday during the day to call back, maybe the during the week staff will be more help.

3. Re: Ocean's one next week.. But have a question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 October 2012, 09:17
Get answers to your questions about Myrtle Beach
Recent Conversations