We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Saturday in Myrtle

Which Myrtle Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Myrtle Beach, South...
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,610 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Saturday in Myrtle

Absolutely gorgeous day,temp at 70 deg. with no wind.Played River Club which was in great shape with super fast greens that had many putts rolling by.Teed off at 9am and played in 3 hrs and 45 min.

Ate at Divine Fish House. My trigger fish with crab meat on top was very good but my wifes scallops were horrible.Our waiter Mike could not be nicer. He apologized at lenght and sent the manager over to us and she also apologized and comped my wifes meal.The salads were crisp and good and my wife had a martini that she enjoyed.The view of the salt marsh from our table near the window was outstanding.

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,264 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Saturday in Myrtle

We considered a late Nov. trip this year, but were afraid temps would be too cold. 70 sounds great!

Any Beach
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach, West Virginia
Level Contributor
8,186 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Saturday in Myrtle

Sounds perfect....you lucky duck!

We were there two weekends ago. 75F sunny. Very

hard to leave.

Charlotte, North...
9 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Saturday in Myrtle

We had an amazing trip as well. Thursday The Tradition ate at Oscars, Friday Myrtle Beach National South Creek ate at Yamoto's Steakhouse, Saturday Myrtle Beach National West and then Wild Wing. Amazing weather, the courses were outstanding. Excellent relaxing long weekend.

4. Re: Saturday in Myrtle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2013, 01:41