We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

crabby mikes or the best place to eat seafood with other foo

Which Myrtle Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Speedwell, Virginia
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
crabby mikes or the best place to eat seafood with other foo

does anyone know if crabby mikes has other foods besides seafood husband can't eat shellfish. and what are the current prices?

North Carolina
Level Contributor
2,770 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: crabby mikes or the best place to eat seafood with other foo

I'm not recommending Crabby Mike's, just replying to your post.....ribs, chicken, pork, steak, corn dogs, ravioli, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, ..........I think it's nearly $30 per person.

Rehoboth Beach...
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
3,372 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: crabby mikes or the best place to eat seafood with other foo

IMO, you would be throwing your money away to go to any of the seafood buffets; most have crab legs priced in.

If it HAS to be a buffet, try one of the Chinese ones, like New China or Ocean Garden....they have plenty of seafood & non-seafood choices for a third of what the premium seafood buffets charge.

We are also fans of Ryan's and Golden Corral, maybe not meccas for seafood but an outstanding bargain for the landlubbers.

georgia
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,319 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: crabby mikes or the best place to eat seafood with other foo

Chicken and steak are more my thing also, spouse wants seafood !!

We like Sara J's, Russells, Lees Inlet Kitchen and Drunken Jack's.

Rock Hill
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,057 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: crabby mikes or the best place to eat seafood with other foo

IF you want a varitey to decent sea food and crab legs then Crabby Mikes is a good place to go. If you are only going for other things then I would choose somewhere else.

Kentucky
Level Contributor
395 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: crabby mikes or the best place to eat seafood with other foo

Try Prosser's. It is a buffet and the cost is around $13. It will satisfy both seafood and non-seafood appetites.

6. Re: crabby mikes or the best place to eat seafood with other foo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 21:40