We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

palms tower vs palmetto tower (Dunes Village)

KENTUCKY
Level Contributor
235 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
palms tower vs palmetto tower (Dunes Village)

Looking into a two bedroom at Dunes Village...... Wondering if there is any real difference in the two towers?

Thanks!

Virginia
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: palms tower vs palmetto tower (Dunes Village)

I am curious about this, too! We are staying there next week.

Summerville, South...
Level Contributor
20 posts
176 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: palms tower vs palmetto tower (Dunes Village)

From my understanding, there is no difference in the quality of the rooms. One tower is facing the ocean and the other offers a side view. We have stayed at Dunes Village 3 times and have always been very pleased with it.

Enjoy your trip!

indiana
Level Contributor
122 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: palms tower vs palmetto tower (Dunes Village)

Both towers have oceanfront and oceanview rooms. The palms tower is a little newer than the palmetto tower. The parking garage is directly across from the palmetto also. You can use either towers water features.

wash dc
Level Contributor
9 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: palms tower vs palmetto tower (Dunes Village)

The Palms is newer but looks and is in most part the same as the other. Both are nice and I have stayed in both. So it is a toss up they are the same.

KENTUCKY
Level Contributor
235 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: palms tower vs palmetto tower (Dunes Village)

Thanks for the input!

6. Re: palms tower vs palmetto tower (Dunes Village)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2013, 05:16