We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

vow renewal

Which Myrtle Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Warrenton Virginia
9 posts
Save Topic
vow renewal

My hubby and I are wanting to renew our vows for our 25th anniversary his summer. We are wanting it very casual on the beach and need someone who can do this for us. I am also looking for a small cake, any recommended places would be great! We come to MB every year and are staying at Carolina Winds the end of June. Any ideas would be great!

Any Beach
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach, West Virginia
Level Contributor
8,186 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: vow renewal

hmmm..not sure, but I don't think they allow weddings on the beach in Myrtle Beach. But...not sure about renewals. Are you having a minister or offical of some sort? I do know they allow weddings up in North Myrtle Beach. We actually watched one a couple of years ago..it was around the 8th or 10th Ave. North area (a nice quiet residential area). I would just 'google' weddings or renewals at Myrtle Beach for your information. Also, a lot of people recommend WalMart or another grocery store bakery for your cake.

We have stayed in Carolina Winds twice. We really liked it and that area as well. Have fun...good luck!

Canton, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Ohio, Garden City Beach, Surfside Beach
Level Contributor
3,347 posts
213 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: vow renewal

I got married on the beach right behind Atalaya in Huntington Beach State Park. Weddings are allowed in the park as long as you don't set-up anything on the beach. We just walked out, gathered around, 5 minutes later we were married. (A friend video recording said it was 7 minutes counting my wife walking down the sandy trail out to the beach.)

The only issue we had was with us trying to pay for our guests to enter the park. ($5 per person) On the phone, we were told to simply go to the park the day prior with a printed list of all the guests and pay for them all at that point in time. When we went to the park the day prior, those at the park had no idea what we were talking about and it took 5 to 10 minutes for them to understand what was going on... It all worked in the end and we were able to pre-pay for our guests. I would suggest not pre-paying for guests as that was a hassle.

converse, indiana
Level Contributor
2 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: vow renewal

My husband and I got married there 10 years ago on the beach - at Cameron Park. We went thru A Wedding to Remember - Minister Hart Rist. He was great with us.

4. Re: vow renewal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 28 February 2013, 15:35
Long Island - NY
Level Contributor
3 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: vow renewal

I am also looking to renew my vows end of june. I found this place. http://www.beachweddings.us/

Seems inexpensive. Good luck

LSH
Alburgh, Vermont
Level Contributor
620 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: vow renewal

For a cake, try Croissants Bakery:

3751 Robert M Grissom Pkwy Myrtle Beach, SC 29577

(843) 448-2253

Good luck with your vow renewal ceremony :)

7. Re: vow renewal

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 25 April 2013, 19:05
8. Re: vow renewal

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 April 2014, 00:16