We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Orangeburg South Carolina, Motel recommendations???

Sharpsville
Level Contributor
19 posts
Orangeburg South Carolina, Motel recommendations???

We will be stopping in Orangeburg while traveling to florida, for the night and would like to know if anyone stayed at these places Sleep inn, Quality Inn and suites, hampton Inn, howard Johnsons. They are all near I-26. Let me know what to stay away from and what would be clean. I don't need fancy, but a good bed, clean room , and continental breakfast

3 replies to this topic
Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
14,645 posts
45 reviews
34 helpful votes
1. Re: Orangeburg South Carolina, Motel recommendations???

The newest and nicest hotels are on exit 145 on I-26, that is Hwy 601. There is also a Cracker Barrel, Ruby Tuesday's, Chick Fil-A, McDonalds, etc in the immediate area.

Many of the hotel/motels in other areas are much older and some are in questionable areas of town.

Sharpsville
Level Contributor
19 posts
2. Re: Orangeburg South Carolina, Motel recommendations???

That is the location I was looking at for the hotels. Can you recommend any of the hotels I listed for that area?

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
14,645 posts
45 reviews
34 helpful votes
3. Re: Orangeburg South Carolina, Motel recommendations???

I would choose either the Fairfield Inn or the Holiday Inn Express.

The Ho Jo has alot of bad reviews that say it smells like mold.

Reply to: Orangeburg South Carolina, Motel recommendations???
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Orangeburg
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.