We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Quality Inn, John C Calhoun Dr should be closed.

Gaston SC
1 post
Quality Inn, John C Calhoun Dr should be closed.

I stayed at Quality Inn May 6th/2006. When I checked in and went to ther assigned room, There were numerous stains on the Carpet, appearing to be Vomit stains. I immediately went to the front desk and changed rooms. The room I was given was even worse. Large stains throughout the carpeting. The room had a sour smell. I did not have time to check out and get another motel as i was attending a wedding. The Health Department was notified. resulting in an inspection of health hazzards at this motel. I was part of a wedding group that stayed at this motel. At the Wedding Reception at the Shriners Club in Orangeburg, the filthy conditions at this motel was the main topic. There was a total of twenty one people in the Wedding Group that stayed at this Motel. All experienced Filthy room conditions,including Hair in the Sink, Roaches, General Filthy rooms. The owner of the Motel was contacted and displayed Arrogance and was very Rude. None of us will EVER stay at this Motel again. It should be closed

1415 JOHN C CALHOUN...
1 post
1. Re: Quality Inn, John C Calhoun Dr should be closed.

this gentleman wants free room for without any reason--he told us that we have 20 plus rooms & we should not charge for his room--

the fact is they/group had only 10 rooms & we never offer complementory room for only nine paid room--

the lady who booked the group knows that & we did have written contract with her--even he is not a gorup leader--

we refuse to give him free room & he upset--

all other rooms including his room stayed here two night--

no one complain for anything--even he do not have any problem otherwise he might not have stayed two nights--there are 21 motels in town-they might have move to other motels if they realy wanted--

all other motels in towns were not sold out on those dates--

in fact we help him to get in the room very earlier than regular checkin time of 2.00pm-

he want free room & told us that they have 21 room-i personally told him that your group had only 10 paid rooms including his room & you do not know exact count of rooms--he fill upset that we prove that he was lying to us for room counts--

this was the issue otherwaise there was nothing wrong in any room of this group

2. Re: Quality Inn, John C Calhoun Dr should be closed.

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity.

What are forum guidelines?
Get answers to your questions about Orangeburg
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of in . If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.