We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chiropractor or massage therapist

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
710 posts
43 reviews
Chiropractor or massage therapist

Any available locally? Son has super painful bad back.

4 replies to this topic
Ridgewood, New...
Destination Expert
for Kiawah Island, Charleston
Level Contributor
9,241 posts
100 reviews
1. Re: Chiropractor or massage therapist

I just came across this chiropractic office on Seabrook - http://indigohealthgroup.com/

If that does not work out, the medical and urgent care office in Freshfields may be able to advise you.

Kiawah Island...
Destination Expert
for Kiawah Island, Charleston
Level Contributor
10,341 posts
12 reviews
2. Re: Chiropractor or massage therapist

Synergy at Bohicket does a great job!!!

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
710 posts
43 reviews
3. Re: Chiropractor or massage therapist

Thanks Beth!! So appreciated. We are going to call the one on Seabrook first thing in the morning. The address is actually within the gates of Seabrook. He’s seen a doctor, gave him pain pills that he doesn’t like taking and that was it. He went to a chiropractor at home but the plane ride down here did him in. I’ll let you know how it goes. Again, thanks so much. You are a lifesaver! Juli

Fayetteville...
Level Contributor
1,106 posts
7 reviews
4. Re: Chiropractor or massage therapist

Audrey Meyers at Indigo Health is highly rated. She does adjustments and light massage. The office should be outside the gate near McCanns (I think it may be in the Lowcountry Business Center building).

A friend has done massages at Synergy and loved it though it sounds like son may do better with a chiropractor first. Good luck!

Reply to: Chiropractor or massage therapist
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted