We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Garden Cottage Motel, Rapid City South Dakota

BOSTON
Level Contributor
38 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Garden Cottage Motel, Rapid City South Dakota

Hello,

Any help appreciated. I only find a few reviews for this Motel/Cottages online. They have no website that I can find. Inquiring to stay here for Sturgis, 2011. Does anyone have any information or have you stayed here before?

Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Sturgis
Sturgis
South Dakota
Rapid City, South...
Level Contributor
502 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Garden Cottage Motel, Rapid City South Dakota

I haven't stayed, but it is right across Jackson Blvd/hwy 44 from the Canyon Lake Park, pretty area, but lots of traffic. The cottages are individual.

Mentioned in this post
Jackson
Jackson
Jackson Hole, WY
Canyon Lake Park
Canyon Lake Park
54 Reviews
Rapid City, SD
Rapid City, South...
Level Contributor
17 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Garden Cottage Motel, Rapid City South Dakota

I haven't stayed there, but I live nearby. It's a fabulous area, right near canyon lake, and in a great neighborhood, but I hear from friends that the actual rooms are a bit dingy. Great area, though.

3. Re: Garden Cottage Motel, Rapid City South Dakota

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 April 2011, 02:15