We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants opened for Thanksgiving in 2015

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
26 reviews
Restaurants opened for Thanksgiving in 2015

Hi

We are flying into Sioux Falls in the afternoon on Thanksgiving but family will be busy. What restaurants, espcially any deliver, that will be opened on Thanksgiving.

1 reply
South Dakota
Level Contributor
4,552 posts
1. Re: Restaurants opened for Thanksgiving in 2015

Someone posed this question last year. Here is a link to the responses:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g54805-i1074-k7897…

I will say that things might not be consistent from year to year. Some restaurants might decide to no longer be open on this day and others that have traditionally been closed might decide to open. At any rate, it's early enough that some restaurant owners might not have made this decision yet. I'd start investigating this about two weeks before Thanksgiving. The first half of September is way too early for some of them to know.

Also, if you just want delivery, you might consider getting lodging with a kitchenette (Homewood Suites) and buying something from a grocery store the day before. Some of the nicer grocery stores (Hy-Vee) will sell things that are already prepared and just require refrigeration and heating. A lot of people who don't know how to cook do this type of thing. Others do it for convenience.

Edited: 13 September 2015, 14:32
Reply to: Restaurants opened for Thanksgiving in 2015
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Sioux Falls