We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

about the review

4 posts
1 review
about the review
Save

I am the owner of the yang tze Chinese takeaway in barry,CF63 1BA. can you check one of the review, called dondls77 wrote a review about my takeaway shop.l am the takeaway shop not a restaurant, she bought the food not from us, from meadowhall branch, we have not got any table in my shop at all. we put food inthe container, not in the tray. canyou ask her to delete it please! that is very silly mistake. and it's very bad bad influence for my takeaway shop。

7 replies to this topic
England, United...
Destination Expert
for Somerset, Solo Travel, Exmoor National Park
Level Contributor
48,198 posts
67 reviews
118 helpful votes
1. Re: about the review
Save

mei d welcome to the forums.

This is a public for um about visiting Barry - you are not contacting anyone in authority.

If you copy your question to the Support Forum they can tell you how to remove the review or contact TA staff.

This is where you want to ask how to get this done

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g1-i12105-TripAdvisor_Support.html

4 posts
1 review
2. Re: about the review
Save

thank you for your helping .

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Somerset, Solo Travel, Exmoor National Park
Level Contributor
48,198 posts
67 reviews
118 helpful votes
3. Re: about the review
Save

I have tried to report the review in the correct way but the Submit button is not working.

This person has posted the same review for both places and that is not allowed so I have reported it using the reason that they have used exactly the same review for both places and that one should be removed from yours as it is obviously wrong.

I've also asked for help on the Support Forum as to why the Report button isn't working.

It's the grey flag, bottom right of a review. If you click on that you can select a reason for reporting a review and staff will look at it. There is also a text box where you can write and explanation if you wish.

4 posts
1 review
4. Re: about the review
Save

thanks for your supporting

Berkshire, United...
Level Contributor
48,192 posts
103 reviews
425 helpful votes
5. Re: about the review
Save

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g552070-d752952-Reviews-Yangs-Barry_Vale_of_Glamorgan_South_Wales_Wales.html

The review is posted under 15 Thompson street so if that's not your takeaway, there must be a major mix up because the pictures clearly show tables.

Berkshire, United...
Level Contributor
48,192 posts
103 reviews
425 helpful votes
6. Re: about the review
Save

Sorry, wrong place, it's this one

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g552070-d3932238-Reviews-Yangtze-Barry_Vale_of_Glamorgan_South_Wales_Wales.html

I'll try and report it, and I did and it seems to work.

Edited: 3 years ago
4 posts
1 review
7. Re: about the review
Save

thank you for you helping, this is the first time I use this APP, and I received a lots lots help for those kind people。 thanks everyone。xxx

Edited: 3 years ago
Reply to: about the review
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Barry
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.