We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Market in Barry

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
3 posts
86 reviews
45 helpful votes
Market in Barry
Save

Can someone please tell me the address of the market held in Barry, South Wales on Tuesdays.

Carmarthen, United...
Destination Expert
for Carmarthenshire, Ceredigion, Pembrokeshire
Level Contributor
3,357 posts
165 reviews
175 helpful votes
1. Re: Market in Barry
Save

think it is 'Holton road'

Barry, Wales, UK
Level Contributor
261 posts
2 reviews
6 helpful votes
2. Re: Market in Barry
Save

The market is held on the pedestrian area of holton Road and I think run by the council

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
3 posts
86 reviews
45 helpful votes
3. Re: Market in Barry
Save

Thanks very much for the information.

I look forward to going to the market.

Barry, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
19 reviews
27 helpful votes
4. Re: Market in Barry
Save

I live in Barry. The market is on Holton Road in the town centre, The market has been around for about 8 years, and in my opinion is really not worth visiting if youy are planning a trip from outside the area. There are about 60 stalls. Very drab, common and not that good.

Barry, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
3 helpful votes
5. Re: Market in Barry
Save

I also live in Barry and have a stall on the market which has been there for around 3 months. I have very positive feedback every week from my customers. I also have many new customers each week who are local and some happy holiday makers. All my stock is of good quality and much is hand made. I have a no quibble exchange policy and offer a payment club and loyalty card system. I'm working hard to make my stall a success and to give customers goods and a service they will return to. I would encourage locals to try and look at Barry town in a more positive way as nothing is achieved by being negative.

Barry, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
9 reviews
4 helpful votes
6. Re: Market in Barry
Save

The address is Holton Road, this is the road that runs though the town centre, all the banks , tesco, etc etc are on this road.

Barry, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
9 reviews
4 helpful votes
7. Re: Market in Barry
Save

I've just noticed that you have received replies, doh!

8. Re: Market in Barry

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 May 2011, 01:21
Get answers to your questions about Barry
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.