We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Estancia San Luis

Which Rincon de Guayabitos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
canada
Level Contributor
4 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Estancia San Luis

We stayed at Estancia San Luis, 2 years ago and just loved it there. I can't seem to find it anywhere on the web , Would like to book some time there again. Can you help me.

Courtenay, British...
Level Contributor
120 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Estancia San Luis

Try this website , they have that hotel listed.

jaltembabay.com/Properties/…rent_RdeG.html

Surrey
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Estancia San Luis

Last year Fabiola gave me her email address -hermosa-flor9@hotmail.com (but must comminicate in Spanish I think ) They don't seem to use the pc for the business. Tel #(327) 2742187

Very nice people, we are going again this year (end of January)

And across the street El Paraiso (her parents) they don't seem to have a pc

Hope this helps

Joan

canada
Level Contributor
4 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Estancia San Luis

Thank you Joan for this information on Estansia San Luis. That is just the info we were looking for.

We just loved it there as well and Faviola and her husband Chui were so friendly. They invited us to their family bar-b-que, birthday parties, etc. it was just a wonderful place to stay. It's too bad they don't speak a little more english. Chui does speak some english. Thanks again. Darlene

canada
Level Contributor
4 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Estancia San Luis

Thanks Joan, that is so helpful. We just loved Faviola and her husband Chui. They had a maid there named Darlene. Say hi to her from me if you see her. We both have the same name. She may remember. Thanks again . Darlene

5. Re: Estancia San Luis

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2009, 05:20
Get answers to your questions about Rincon de Guayabitos