We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christopher Place

Chicago, IL
1 post
Save Topic
Christopher Place

I was wondering if anyone has stayed at Christopher Place B&B near Gatlinburg and what you thought of it. My fiance and I are going there in August. We found it on the internet and thought that it looked great. We have never been to Tennessee so I was also wondering what it's like there in August. Thanks to all who reply!

Cottage Hills...
Level Contributor
547 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Christopher Place

mejennings: Questions concerning Gatlinburg would be better answered if posted on the GB forum. Just a tip.

Good luck.

newport,tn
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Christopher Place

Woo-Hoo!!! East Tennessee in August-hot and humid baby..........otherwise,absolutley beautiful.Bring a swimsuit and head for one of the mountain streams to cool off.

Newport, Tennessee
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Christopher Place

Actually the Christopher Place is located in Newport, Tennessee just about only 30 minutes from downtown Gatlinburg. It is an absolutely gorgeous B&B. Trust me, you won't be disappointed. I live here in Newport, and we also have a great town here also. You will definetly enjoy yourself.

Summerville, SC
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Christopher Place

Well, being that The Christopher Place is in Newport this would be the appropriated place to discuss it. I've never been to it myself, however if you do a search for it on this site you can read some reviews from people who have. It looks simply wonderful on it's website and most of the reviewers have had pleasant things to say about it. Let me know how it goes!

Get answers to your questions about Newport
Recent Conversations