We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to eat well in Newport

Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Where to eat well in Newport

Hi,

What restaurants can you recommend with wines served? Thank you. We will be staying one night in early March.

Jacksonville...
Level Contributor
2,456 posts
4 reviews
1. Re: Where to eat well in Newport

Sh, here is a list I found with all the restaurants in the Newport area.

Hope this might help find what you are looking for.

Have a great trip!! One night is better than none at all!!!

discovernewporttn.com/_dining/aadine.htm

Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
447 posts
2. Re: Where to eat well in Newport

East TN is a little bit different then alot of the country. I lived about 20 mins from Newport and at that time, you could only buy beer in the restaurants, no liquor, no wine. Only private clubs are allowed to serve anything besides beer. You can purchase it in liquor stores but not in restaurants. Newport is on the highway and there are some restaurants, but not huge chain restaurants like you would find in Knoxville, I would suggest Knoxville or Asheville for better dining choices, if you are traveling I-40.

3. Re: Where to eat well in Newport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2009, 12:22
Get answers to your questions about Newport
Recent Conversations