We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Blue Grass Music Holiday/Itinerary

Inverness, United...
2 posts
Blue Grass Music Holiday/Itinerary

My Son will be 21 in October & I would like to surprise him with a Trip. We live in Scotland, UK. He likes blue grass music so I was thinking perhaps taking him on a trip to America. I really know nothing about the music style or where is the best place to go! Anyone any suggestions for a 5or7 night holiday venue & itinerary for us, preferably America but anywhere in the world I would consider that will make it a memory of a lifetime ?? Many Thanks in advance.

somewhere, usa
Level Contributor
413 posts
12 reviews
1. Re: Blue Grass Music Holiday/Itinerary

I would suggest you research Nashville Tennessee. That's considered the music place in the US. Tons of country but I'm sure there's plenty of bluegrass, too.If you are interested, I suggest posting your question in the Nashville forum and you should get some help.

somewhere, usa
Level Contributor
413 posts
12 reviews
2. Re: Blue Grass Music Holiday/Itinerary

https:/…

This link should be of some help.

Inverness, United...
2 posts
3. Re: Blue Grass Music Holiday/Itinerary

Thank you SMCMAMMA for you help & kind advice & links ..... they are extremely helpful and I now have a starting point & that plaque says it all! So who can argue they would be in the best place. I just assumed Nashville was the home of Country like Dolly & Tammy style country and if you stepped in with a different kind if music .... you would get run out of town 😉

somewhere, usa
Level Contributor
413 posts
12 reviews
4. Re: Blue Grass Music Holiday/Itinerary

You are very welcome! Best of luck with your plans!

5. Re: Blue Grass Music Holiday/Itinerary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 March 2018, 01:16
Get answers to your questions about Sevierville
Recent Conversations