We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Blue Grass Music Holiday/Itinerary

Inverness, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
Blue Grass Music Holiday/Itinerary

My Son will be 21 in October & I would like to surprise him with a Trip. We live in Scotland, UK. He likes blue grass music so I was thinking perhaps taking him on a trip to America. I really know nothing about the music style or where is the best place to go! Anyone any suggestions for a 5or7 night holiday venue & itinerary for us, preferably America but anywhere in the world I would consider that will make it a memory of a lifetime ?? Many Thanks in advance.

somewhere, usa
Level Contributor
330 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Blue Grass Music Holiday/Itinerary

I would suggest you research Nashville Tennessee. That's considered the music place in the US. Tons of country but I'm sure there's plenty of bluegrass, too.If you are interested, I suggest posting your question in the Nashville forum and you should get some help.

Mentioned in this post
Nashville
Nashville
Davidson County, TN
somewhere, usa
Level Contributor
330 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Blue Grass Music Holiday/Itinerary

https:/…

This link should be of some help.

Inverness, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Blue Grass Music Holiday/Itinerary

Thank you SMCMAMMA for you help & kind advice & links ..... they are extremely helpful and I now have a starting point & that plaque says it all! So who can argue they would be in the best place. I just assumed Nashville was the home of Country like Dolly & Tammy style country and if you stepped in with a different kind if music .... you would get run out of town 😉

Mentioned in this post
Nashville
Nashville
Davidson County, TN
somewhere, usa
Level Contributor
330 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Blue Grass Music Holiday/Itinerary

You are very welcome! Best of luck with your plans!

5. Re: Blue Grass Music Holiday/Itinerary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 March 2018, 01:16
Get answers to your questions about Sevierville