We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wilderness at the Smokies

Madison, AL
Level Contributor
406 posts
11 reviews
Wilderness at the Smokies

Has anyone been to the Wilderness at the Smokies lately? We're trying to decide whether to stay here or not in March, my son would love the waterpark, but the reviews are mixed. If anyone has any feedback I would appreciate it!

Naples, Florida
Destination Expert
for Naples
Level Contributor
1,779 posts
118 reviews
1. Re: Wilderness at the Smokies

Took my grandchildren for a weekend in late summer - they had a wonderful time!

Tennessee
Level Contributor
14 posts
36 reviews
2. Re: Wilderness at the Smokies

My children went to Wilderness at the Smokies with on a church youth trip and they talked about it for days.They really enjoyed everything about the Wilderness. They said the waterpark was awesome.

Madison, AL
Level Contributor
406 posts
11 reviews
3. Re: Wilderness at the Smokies

Thank you so much for the feedback! I think we have decided to go! Sounds like fun!

Naples, Florida
Destination Expert
for Naples
Level Contributor
1,779 posts
118 reviews
4. Re: Wilderness at the Smokies

Laurie - We stayed in the River Lodge which is directely connected to the Wild Water Dome rather than staying across the road at Stone Hill Lodge where we would need to take the shuttle.

Madison, AL
Level Contributor
406 posts
11 reviews
5. Re: Wilderness at the Smokies

Patti, I think that is what we're going to do. I know its a little bit more expensive, but for the convenience I think that is what we're doing. Thanks again!

6. Re: Wilderness at the Smokies

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 April 2013, 05:22
Get answers to your questions about Sevierville